La Coalición deeply values all contributions that help sustain our mission. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with us we maintain the following policies:
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number only for the purposes of accepting donations to the La Coalición or for providing requested services, such as registering to volunteer or to receive a newsletter.
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organizations.
- We do not send mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We offer donors the option to be recognized anonymously.
- Donors may request, at any time, to not receive our solicitations.
- Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter.
- We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
- All credit card transactions are conducted over a secure server.
- Personal information stored in La Coalición's database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access, and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.
The La Coalición welcomes comments and questions about these policies. We are committed to protecting your personal information and will make every reasonable effort to keep that information secure. Please contact Armando Bellmas to provide any feedback or if you would like us to update, correct or remove your personal information.