Are you a permanent US Resident / green card holder? Become a US Citizen with The Latin American Coalition.
Future Workshops: Saturday February 11th and Saturday February 25th in Charlotte, NC. Available workshops in other cities near by will be available. Registration is required. Call (888)-839-8682.
The Latin American Coalition has a long history of commitment to helping eligible legal permanent residents to apply for citizenship, a vital step in the process of immigrant integration into U.S. society.
We are one of three Charlotte, North Carolina partners in the New Americans Campaign, a consortium of national and regional funders, national organizational partners and local service providers working in eight cities throughout the Unites States to facilitate the citizenship application process for 3.3 million legal permanent residents.
Throughout the year we offer citizenship workshops designed to offer prospective naturalization applicants the following services and information:
- Pre-screening as to eligibility
- In-depth information about the naturalization process and interview
- Assistance in completing and documenting the Application for Naturalization (N-400 form)
- Legal review of applications by an attorney or a Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) Accredited Representative
- Referral for more complex cases
- Information regarding local Civics, History and English classes
Individuals who are at least 18 years of age and who have been Lawful Permanent Residents for at least 5 years (or 3 years if married to a U.S. citizen), are able to read, write, speak and understand basic English, have basic knowledge of U.S. history and government, and are of good moral character, find out more by calling: (888)-839-8682